Please respect these rules when editing. If you spot a vandalized page, please revert it.
If you spot somebody who broke the rules, report her/him to an active administrator.
- Respect other editors. Continuous disrespectful behavior may result in a block.
- Do not vandalize articles. Vandalism will result in an immediate block.
- No offensive content with sexual, vulgar language, or racist remarks.
- No images with sexual, vulgar language, or racist remarks. If you see one, contact the wiki's admins.
- Do not make pointless articles. If you see one, contact the wiki's admins.
- Please respect neutrality. Don't write subjective content.
- Don't edit templates without administrator approval.
- If your edit is undone, do not undo that. This is called edit warring. Instead, ask why your edit was undone.
- Note:Please don't start any edit wars. If you and another user can't agree on a point, take it into their talk page. If an edit war continues, there's a high chance the page will be protected and one or both of the editors may be reprimanded.
- Don't edit Archives. Archives are histories of old discussions meant to be used as reference. If you want to continue an old discussion, restart it in the normal Talk page.
- Do not post speculation of certain characters, matches or other articles.
- When copying directly from Wikipedia, please add the Wikipedia template or note it via a reference..
- Do not advertise other non-Wikia sites, unless some kind of agreement is made between this site and the other one. Likewise, do not post references to other works unless it is done so in an extra universe setting (it's okay to mention an actor having worked on other shows; not okay to point out any similarities between character designs from other anime).
- User pages are for that particular user only. If it is not your own user page, don't edit it. The only exceptions are admins who edit user pages to make them follow the rules (i.e, removing offensive content). Please comply with administrator requests at all times.